Saturday, August 15, 2009

Gilmore Girls DVD

Last week I got my Gilmore Girls DVD box set. Wooo Hoooo!!!

I was waiting for this and I’m really happy that it’s here. So, yesterday I (re)watched the first episode. It felt so weird! I haven’t watched Gilmore Girls in two years or more and sadly I didn’t get the chance to see the last season. But that shouldn’t be a problem now.
As I said, I felt weird watching the first episode. If I remember correctly, they first aired the show on “Acasa TV“, on a Sunday and it was autumn. I got this weird feeling that it was already autumn and I got all cheery, until I actually got out and I was struck by the heat (COME AUTUMN!!!). I was in high school at that time and there weren’t many interesting TV shows. Gilmore Girls was a breath of fresh air.


Dean (Jared Padalecki) and Rory (Alexis Bledel) looked so young and so cute. I’m just glad that I can watch it whenever I want now.

If you want your own copy go to this website here-> Gilmore Girls DVD box set is one great TV series on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment